Table of Contents
Bolle Python Sunglasses
The sailing sunglasses by Bolle Python are among the best sunglasses out there. They are effective, comfortable, and very affordable for their value. From a comfort standpoint, these sunglasses are designed so that they don’t pinch your nose too tight, especially for people with big nose ridges. These sailing sunglasses have polarized lenses, which protect your eyes while also ensuring that you look incredible.
Moreover, these sunglasses are fog-resistant, and they are equipped with a thermo-grip technology, which keeps them from falling off your face. These glasses stay in place no matter how much you sweat, even when you are exposed to water. Some great features of these unique sailing sunglasses are as follows:
- They contain B20.3 polycarbonate lenses.
- They also have an anti-reflective coating.
- These sunglasses have oleophobic and hydrophobic properties.
- The polarized lenses filter the sun’s rays, thus giving you a crystal clear view.
Maui Jim Polarized Ho’okipa 407
The Polarized Ho’okipa 407 by Maui Jim are some of the most versatile sunglasses out there. They have an elegant and sporty look, and these also provide amazing functionality. These sailing sunglasses are equipped with the Polarized Plus 2 Technology. Moreover, they are anti-reflective, polarized, scratch-resistant, and water/grease resistant.
Furthermore, these sunglasses are designed to enhance the light coming into your eyes and have a bi-gradient mirror design. The great thing is, these sunglasses are tested in Hawaii, and they also have an endorsement by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Some of their features are as follows.
- These glasses protect your eyes against glare and UV rays while enhancing colors for you to appreciate the true beauty of the natural world.
- They are durable and carry a premium style.
- The lenses in these sunglasses offer a calming rose-tone, thus protecting your eyes in overcast and full sun conditions.
- Their frames are made from lightweight injected nylon. Their lightness adds to their comfort, even if they are worn for extended periods.
Sungait Men’s Polarized Sunglasses
If you are shopping for sailing sunglasses that stay within your budget, Sungait is the brand for you. Sungait’s polarized sunglasses are one of the most popular sailing sunglasses out there, and they are easily available at affordable prices.
These versatile sunglasses come in various lens and frame styles. If we talk about build quality, these sunglasses have an aluminum-magnesium alloy body, which adds to these sunglasses' robust feel. Furthermore, they come with a lens cleaner and a small screwdriver, which you can use to swap lenses easily. Let’s look at some added features.
- The polarized lenses in these sunglasses provide 100% protection against UVC, UVB, and UVA rays.
- The metal frame is strong and doesn’t get easily damaged.
- They come in various color options to choose from.
- Their dimensions are 40mm lens height, 65mm lens width, 15mm nose-bridge, 135 mm temple length, and a 146 mm frame width.
- The best thing is the lifetime breakage warranty to protect your investment.
Maui Jim Men’s World Cup Sunglasses
Here’s another one by Maui Jim. If you are looking for some high-class sunglasses for sailing, the World Cup Sunglasses by Maui Jim are right up your alley. These sunglasses do a fabulous job of keeping the sun’s UV rays away from your eyes. Because of their effectiveness and protection, they are recommended by the Sun Cancer Foundation.
Furthermore, these sunglasses are equipped with the patented Polarized 2 technology. They are grease-resistant, scratch-resistant, scratch-free, and water-resistant. They also offer natural light enhancement, as well as a bi-gradient mirror design. If you have some extra cash to splurge on high-end sailing sunglasses, the World Cup sunglasses by Maui Jim should be your number one choice. Let’s look at the features.
- Their frames are made of high-quality injected nylon, hence the lightweight and comfort, despite extended use.
- They contain HCL bronze lenses which offer versatility with a change in lighting conditions.
- They offer excellent UV protection, durability, premium style, color boost, and glare-free vision.
- The lenses protect your eyes and clear your vision, thus enabling you to enjoy the natural scenic beauty while sailing.
Gear District UV400 Sport Sunglasses
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to break the bank to get some nice sailing sunglasses. One budget-level pair of sailing sunglasses is the UV400 Sport Sunglasses by Gear District. Many have accepted these sunglasses as a great item that offers immense value for the price. Interestingly, these sunglasses don’t have any frame under the bottom part of the lenses.
The accessories that come with these sunglasses include a cleaning cloth, a hard case, and a soft case. Also, you get a strap that keeps your sunglasses from falling to the ground, even if they come off. If you are looking for quality and affordability, this is the product for you. Some of its key features are as follows.
- All sunglasses from Gear District have a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- They have an anti-fogging technology that clears away the fog, as well as your vision.
- The frame is made of lightweight silicone elements, making it easy for you to sail, hike, catch fish, or play football with these sunglasses on.
- The UV400 technology offers protection against three different ranges of UV radiation, i.e., UVC, UVA, and UVB, thus providing 100% protection.
- They tend to absorb 100% of the UV light while eliminating glare.
Rivbos Sports Sunglasses
With Rivbos sports sunglasses, you can enjoy amazing high-end functionality without having to pay through the nose. What’s wonderful about these sunglasses is the look. They are sleek and sporty, and it doesn’t end there. Rivbos polarized sunglasses come in various designs, so basically, there is something for everyone.
These sunglasses are Swiss designed, which offers a great level of comfort, no matter how long you wear them. They come with a soft pouch, a hard case, and a reusable cleaning cloth. Here are some of their key features.
- The high-grade Swiss-designed TR 90 frame is extremely lightweight, durable, and stylish.
- The dimensions are 40mm height, 64mm lens width, 140 mm leg length, 30mm nose bridge, and 140mm frame length.
- The lenses are TAC polarized and mirror coated and provide 100% protection against UVC, UVB, and UVA, as well as harmful blue light.
- They eliminate scattered or reflected light, thus restoring the true color of the scenes.
- If you don’t find the product satisfactory for any given reason, you have the option to exchange or return them. These sunglasses come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Costa Del Mar Fantail Polarized Sunglasses
For a while now, eyewear brands have been manufacturing more and more sunglasses with rectangular frames, and people like them. These polarized sunglasses made by Costa Del Mar are a great option for people who like rectangular frames. Unlike other sunglasses on our list, this specific model by Costa Del Mar has lenses made of glass, which ensure that you’re able to see clearly.
Interestingly, these sunglasses happen to be 22% thinner and 20% lighter than other sunglasses available in the market. Here are some of the specs of these amazing sunglasses.
- The 580 glass lenses offer excellent clarity, are scratch-resistant, and protect against the sun’s UV rays. They also provide amazing polarizing efficiency.
- Blue mirror polarized is great for full sun and bright situations, whether you are on or off the shore.
- The TR90 frame is made of nylon, making it light, comfortable, and durable.
- It comes with a storage case and a cleaning cloth.
- If you end up with a defective piece or something happens to your sunglasses, Costa will fix it for you.
Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses
While some brands claim their sunglasses are unbreakable, others guarantee that. Duduma falls within the latter category. It’s true that Duduma makes some of the most durable sailing sunglasses for the price. Another amazing thing about this brand is its versatility. Not many brands offer the same variety of lens colors as Duduma.
The mirrored and polarized sunglasses offer optimum protection. This brand is extremely confident that its sunglasses won’t break. Therefore, they offer a lifetime warranty. Whether you are sailing, hiking, or even out for a walk, these sunglasses never disappoint you. Moreover, they are not expensive at all. Here are some other features.
- Its dimensions are 40mm lens height, 64mm lens width, 140mm leg length, 30mm nose bridge, and 140mm frame length.
- These sunglasses are great for outdoor activities like sailing, hiking, trekking, motorcycling, skiing, and climbing.
- The frames and lenses have rich color combinations, which add to its style.
- Other specs include polycarbonate lenses and frames that are resistant to impact and scratch.
Oakley Polarized Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses
While Oakley produces only the best sunglasses, some of their products are exceptionally good for sailing. One such pair of sunglasses is the Half Jacket 2.0. If you seek style and functionality, these are the sunglasses for you. The frames have an emblematic design, making it easier for you to remove the lenses and replace them with some other color options to match the seasons.
They also come with a convenient case that protects the sunglasses while they are not in use. Let’s discuss some of the specs.
- These sunglasses by Oakley contain plutonite lenses, which provide 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC as well as harmful blue light for up to 400mm.
- The patented HD optics offer immense clarity and a razor-sharp vision at each angle.
- It also has an 8.75 base curvature of the lens that enhances side protection against wind, sunlight, and impact.
- The stress-resistant O matter frame is lightweight and offers comfort all day.
- It has an interchangeable lens system that enhances performance, regardless of the environment.
Oakley Men’s Fives Squared Rectangular Sunglasses
The sunglasses made by Oakley are so amazing that you can’t settle for a single pair. Therefore, we have another one on the list. This time it is the Fives Squared Rectangular sunglasses. The stock lenses contained within these sunglasses are made of plutonite, which blocks almost all UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation, as well as potentially dangerous blue light.
Moreover, they come with a three-point fit design that provides excellent comfort while holding the lenses with precise alignment. At each angle, the patented HD optics provide superior optical clarity, as well as a razor-sharp vision. Some of their features are as follows.
- They come with a hard and a soft case.
- The lenses in these sunglasses are prescription ready.
- They have an unconventional Fives Squared frame that utilizes condensed cranial geometry, thus adding more sophistication to the look.
Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses
If you want all the specs of high-end sunglasses without spending all of your money, then the Hulislem S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses are right up your alley. Hulislem has a wide variety of sunglasses for sailors, which can match the style preference and affordability of every sailing enthusiast.
Not only are these sunglasses polarized, but they also carry a very sporty and stylish look. Furthermore, they are also equipped with the AccuTint coloring system. This unique technology presents natural colors exactly the same way they should be presented by adding slight color contrast to a natural setting. This feature makes them the right sunglasses for anyone who is out on a sailboat to appreciate the picturesque sceneries they encounter on the way. Let’s look at the specs.
- The frame is made of lightweight polycarbonate, which makes these sunglasses the right choice for you if you aren’t a fan of heavy sunglasses.
- The UV400 mirror lenses have a flash coating on them. This technology limits the amount of light that reaches your eyes.
- Moreover, it also prevents any ray of light that has a wavelength below 400 nanometers.
- This pair of sunglasses provides ultimate protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC, as well as harmful blue light.
- They have a sturdy F1 frame that stays intact even if it falls from quite a height.
- The HD-grade lenses are cut from a singular toric lens with superior high definition function. As a result, you get great depth perception, clarity, and color contrast.
- They also contain the S1 system for lens coloring. As a result, they prevent color distortion while adding color contrast. Moreover, it enhances your vision without warping it.
Dual SL2 ProX Polarized Sports Bifocal Sunglasses
Sadly, there aren’t too many sunglasses out there for visually impaired individuals. However, the Dual SL2 ProX Polarized Sports Bifocal Sunglasses tend to solve this problem. With these sunglasses, you have the option to choose between magnification strengths of 1.5X and 2.0X. Furthermore, the polycarbonate lenses are made of polycarbonate that offers scratch resistance while keeping them from shattering.
Besides making some of the best sunglasses, this company takes care of its customers. They respond to their grievances in a timely fashion. Here are some of the specs of this wonderful product.
- The wrap-around fitting offers great protection.
- The magnification areas have been molded into the lenses, which minimizes fatigue and distortion.
- Its headquarters are located in Boulder, Colorado, and the company also offers a lifetime warranty to its customers.
B.N.U.S. Ranger Rectangular Sports Sunglasses
There are some sunglasses out there that are perfect for sailing. However, for some strange reason, they don’t end up on many lists of high end sunglasses. The Ranger Rectangular Sports Sunglasses by B.N.U.S are a great example of such sunglasses. These sunglasses are difficult to compete with, especially when it comes to functionality and design.
Designed by a married couple, these sunglasses are produced in Italy. What truly sets them apart is the fact that the polarized lenses are made of corning glass. As a result, these sunglasses give you the most natural vision. Moreover, the corning glass keeps them free from scratches.
Polaroid Wayfarer Polarized Sunglasses
There was a time when Polaroid was known for making some of the best cameras. They are doing just as well with their sunglasses. One such product is the Polaroid Polarized Wayfarer sunglasses. These sunglasses look amazing, and fit perfectly. They are completely polarized, and offer 100% UV protection. Moreover, these sunglasses won’t pinch your nose, even if you wear them for an extended period of time.
If you are in the market for new sailing sunglasses, check out the sunglasses mentioned above. Before settling for a specific model, factor in your lens preference, your eyesight, the frame weight, and most importantly the amount of money you can afford to spend.